2.06.2007

i, um, i mean yeah

So I don't do this very often lately but I think it's time to again
or at least to organize or something.
New house in a duplex next to Matt and that's really nice.
I thought a lot last night about how to make the backyard look nice. There is a big backyard, it's big and long and I'd like to have a garden or something that would be nice.
I've been taking some photos but not very many, mostly writing things down lately and mostly thinking a lot about everything.
I've made two books so far, and both I made early. I have urges now to create create create. I guess this means that the stagnant period might be over for a while, though that doesn't yet apply to my new house. I still have boxes and boxes of paper and junk and my film canister of good pot is hiding out somewhere in there.
A part of me is really afraid to go through all of that shit, but moving was part of getting out of the lazy, cramped, filthy life I led on Elm Ave. Charming is was, practical it was not.
I'm worried about finances but happy that I'm being frugal... kind of.

Anyway, no more trips to anywhere until I get it together.

I have another Library job, this time upstairs in the EIC. I watch people and help them print and talk to some of them. Jana still tries to weild her great power from down below in CPR. I was 10 mins late to my 7:30 am shift and she did notice. "I've got people" on my side though (thanks H&R Block).

I go to the sauna almost daily... working up to riding my bike instead of driving there.
I want to go somewhere big and get lost.

Today is really nice... 67 f for the high I believe. I'm learning to be happy about nice days in February, though it still gets my goat a little bit. It's FEBRUARY. I don't like being tricked into thinking it's spring time coming when it's not.

I started reading Flannery O'Connor stories on the internet. I'm slightly concerned that maybe I'm missing little bits of the stories. There are a lot of spelling errors.

People aks a lot of questions up here and I feel like the only answer I can give them is "I don't know." Sometimes the questions are common sense... the kind of things I'm not trained to answer, like "How do I turn on the computer". Common sense stuff that most teach themselves. But other questions are more complicated and I don't know WHO knows the answer.

Well, that was boring.

1 comment:

rachelmaria said...

not boring. in fact, interesting. remember that the supplemental events in a story support the main event. it's all the spaces in between. and if you think about it, that's all i do. brava!! :)