2.10.2007

hey "babay"

got stoned last night, wrote an email to max.
babysat this morning for todd's kids who are adorable. really cute kids, and really well-behaved.
housewives of orange county is the biggest waste of time on television.
maybe something can be gleaned from it... like how f-ed up rich mostly white people are.
i'm hungry veggie pizza delicious. movie stonight havilah's having a party so i'll go there need to do dishes think i'll bake cookies.
i like the new blogger... now it's easy photo posting i guess. i'll do that later though.

captain's courageous was on tcm the other day and i remember watching it when i was about 9 or 10 because grandma made a tape of it for us. spencer tracy is in it and does a really phoney latin american accent. there's mickey rooney too. i used to watch movies of him with judy garland. like the andy hardy movies. i loved those. they were too wholesome and i think i knew it but i like the old fashionedness of them. i never finsihed captain's courageous, and 2001: a space odessey is on now and i've never finished that either. i'm gonna eat this pizza and take a nap. very cold today: overcast. i like it but not being in it.

joke that mom used to tell and which i later saw in pulp fiction, only to even later wonder if she told the joke because she saw it in pulp fiction:

momma tomatoe, pappa tomatoe, and baby tomatoe are walking home. baby tomatoe starts to lag behind. pappa tomatoe walks back to him, stomps on him, and says "KETCHUP!"

hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhaha




Reply
sarah capshaw
to Maxime
show details
2:37 am (12 hours ago)
Hi. How are you?
Do you want to start writing emails again?
I read some of our old ones the other day.
Some of them were really nice to see again.

How is your internship?
My job is good, I meet a lot of interesting and bizarre people everyday.
I wish you could be here. There was a party tonight at Joe, Yasmeen, Gavin, Ashley and Shereen's house.
It was really fun. I just got very stoned and wanted to dance. But the dancing was kind of boring.

How is France? Is it cold? It's cold here. We had a really nice day the last time we talked, but the next day was really
cold and it's going to stay that way for a while. I rode my bike tonight anyway.

School is not bad, I'm very happy with most of my classes. I'm having a hard time explaining
my artwork and talking about what I want to do with it- what i want to say- but I think I'm
making more progress than I did in the past. I'm starting to write again.

I really miss you Max, and I hope you are okay. Tell me about your job and where you live. I like to think about what it looks like
on yoru end when we talk, especially when you talk to other people at the same time as to me.

I'm listening to Gonzales right now, the piano. It's nice. I always think of Lyon when I hear it.
I watched some clips fom Paris, Je T'aime on YouTube the other day. They have whole sections!
I watched the one with Natalie Portman and the one with the American woman who is alone.
I've been listening to Francoise Hardy and Serge Gainsbourg. Do you often listen to The Moldy Peaches?
I bought The Science of Sleep too. I haven't been able to see the whole thing yet; I've just watched it in sections.


Can you do me a favour? I want to know from you what you remember from this summer. If that's hard for you then don't worry about it, but I want to use some of it for my project and anything you have to say will be really good to use. Anything at all.

Okay, well write soon.

gros bisous,

sarah

--
sarah capshaw

No comments: