5.03.2006

have you seen it, well i've seen it too.

my bike and i have a special relationship.
maybe i take it for granted.
tonight = second night in one and a half weeks
that i've been under some kind of influcence and have crashed and
inflicted some form of physical harm to myself.
it only makes me want to ride more.

i've been listening to the devendra banhart "white sessions".
every song he's ever done that was ever creepy in any
way no longer is. i adore him.

i have so much to do.

europe is looming and i have a conflict. it makes me
want to do do do everything i need, but it also makes me want
to get there and be there and inhale and think of nothing else.
i'm on the verge of obsession with leaving, and i've been contemplating
ditching summer school and making it june-august.
i really believe that i can make this happen.

i want to make so much happen.

magic magic magic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for bikes, please be careful with yourself!!!!